Thursday, October 10, 2013

Google Groups now has a "My Discussions" view

This Quick-Tip is about how to see the posts you made in Google Groups - in particular in the Blogger Product Forum.

I used to be quite practicing in the prior Blogger Help Forum.   But since they switched to the new-fangled Google Groups based Blogger Product Forum, I've been with a reduction of enthusiastic:
    The design doesn't product as well on the netbook so as to I service a batch of the instant
    It wasn't comfortable to look up questions so as to I'd answered previously to comprehend whether the answer was valuable. 

The old order used to tell me so as to nearby were new-fangled posts in topics so as to I'd posted in, so it was very comfortable to set out back and either break more help (kind of "after sales service") or hear from frequent who I'd been able to help (good motivation in support of selection other frequent.).

Today I noticed so as to a highlight which is almost as fine has been introduced to Google Groups.

The left-hand navigation area at the moment has an opening in support of "My Discussions".  Choosing it shows all posts with author:Me.


This is a register of posts, not a register of questions, and the ones with new-fangled posts since I keep up logged in are not in bold.   So it's not quite as fine as the prior line of attack.   But it's close an adequate amount of in support of me to take more significance in questions so as to I contributed to previously, which is fine in support of both me and (I hope!) the person who asked the question.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment