Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Designing blogs for mobile devices - liquid design and image-width-maximization

Today I read a very attractive article from the Webmaster Central blog almost the challenges of manipulative websites in support of mobile procedure, and a model called liquid design.

For bloggers who allow enabled a mobile stencil in support of their blog, the overall position design is handled by Blogger: You can add gadgets to your mobile stencil by a long shot an adequate amount of, and if they're in the sidebar afterward Blogger decides anywhere to be evidence for them as a substitute.
But the design inside the posts is our own dependability. I've been brooding this in support of single of my blogs so as to definitely needs a mobile-template point of view, but which has a digit of side-by-side images.

I'm not undeniable yet, certainly, but the article's idea to add this CSS regulation to my stencil

    Img {

    Max-width: 100%;

    }

Might precisely be a very fine single in support of me to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment