Monday, October 14, 2013

notes about interesting changes in other blogging tools

This quick-tip introduces "quick tips", a new type of post in blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com.


I on track Blogger-HAT-Lite. The notion was to turn into  petite posts almost changes in other products which Bloggers often service, but which I didn't allow the instant or in rank to send a letter to a good-quality article almost.

Since afterward, I've found, so as to the changes in other products don't crop up often an adequate amount of to justify maintaining a separate blog: While it's "just any more blog", both single needs to be monitored, designed, and the like - and I at the moment need to consolidate.

So, real days gone by, I've categorical to try a new-fangled line of attack.  From at the moment, Blogger-HAT will allow two most important types of posts:

    Articles

    Starting with "This article shows ... ", these are in-depth explanations of a subject, or answers to a unexceptional question. They explore the non-obvious-but-still-important aspects of the subject, and explicitly look by the side of could you repeat that? Another typess of blog-visitors will comprehend. And I will act my superlative to keep them up-to-date as things amend.

    Quick-tips

    Starting with "This Quick-tip ... ", these are petite, quickly in black and white interpretation almost new-fangled and attractive things - especially in products so as to Blogger-users often service. They will ask lots of questions, might allow factual errors (because I won't be researching them thoroughly), and won't even start in on to product through all the issues almost the subject.

To save instant, quick-tips will for eternity allow the same picture. For at the moment, it's the exclamation-mark button by the side of the top of this position, but it might amend if I allow a clever notion almost a more apposite picture so as to gets across the notion of Blogger, rapidity, significance and risk.

You can attain Quick-Tips using the Quick-tip label. I'm still working not worth it how I'll deposit subject categories on them, either with wide-ranging subject labels, or definite "QT" ones.

I haven't categorical whether to move the existing "LITE" posts into Blogger-HAT, or whether to precisely leave them anywhere they are.     Suggestions meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment