Sunday, October 27, 2013

Translations - and better translations

The translations widget at the moment offers you - and your readers - a way to turn into better translations.    Added details at this point.   Key mechanism to remember:  If your readers offer suggestions, you allow to approve them.    So if you're the sort of blog who encourages this, turn into certain you keep on top of the approvals.
I've plus found so as to by getting the doohickey code from Translate, I'm open the opening to track translations using Analytics.   I'm not certain if this is an recovery greater than the standard widget or not, ie whether it perhaps picks up my code itself.  Suspect not though, 'cos part of installing the gadget-code from Google involved count their meta-tag to my stencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment