Friday, October 11, 2013

Google Affiliate Network has a widget for UK Bloggers

This Quick-Tip is about the Google Advertiser Network widget becoming available for Blogger users based in the UK.






Today, Google Advertisers Network announced so as to their Blogger widget is at the moment existing in support of a little Blogger users in the United Kindgom.
You don't control whether you comprehend the widget or not.  If you:

  •     Allow an AdSense story, and
  •     Allow linked it to your blog's Earnings tab, and
  •     Are blogging in an appropriate niche (ie single so as to Google Advertiser Network has advertisers for),

Afterward the widget will be evidence for up in your position editor (I'm guessing on the straight tender panel) whilst you are expurgation a position.

I can't comprehend it myself by the side of the minute, so I allow nix notion whether you can progress clear of it, like you can with the Zemanata post-editor doohickey.

Actually, I'm wondering how Blogger decides anywhere someone is based, and why it's pertinent: Single of my blogs is very definite to Ireland (where I live) but gets a batch of significance from the UK - and lots of frequent from Ireland purchase things manage from the UK anyway.  So I possibly will comprehend a little of the UK GAN advertisers being quite pertinent.

And as I've mentioned beforehand, this doohickey makes it comfortable to deposit ads into a position.  But if you can comprehend the doohickey, you possibly will by a long shot an adequate amount of deposit them into a widget (ie sidebar heading or footer) by taking the HTML from the position editor's HTML point of view, and putting it elsewhere in your blog precisely like one other 3rd-party code.

No comments:

Post a Comment